Join J.B. and Eddie on their experience going to see STAR WARS: The Force Awakens opening night, which includes standing in the cold, costumes, dirty nachos, and a kid’s birthday party. Also, discussions on merchandising, the genius of the $4 billion Disney purchase, George Lucas vs his fans, and future movies as well. We’ve included links to all the many things we talked about in this episode.
*Disclaimer: This episode is FULL of spoilers. Please watch the movie before listening to this.
Links to things we talked about:
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015): IMDB/RottenTomatoes/Trailer
- Star Wars Ep IV: A New Hope
- Star Wars Ep V: Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars Ep VI: Return of the Jedi
- Disney Buys Lucas Films for $4 Billion
- Star Wars box office numbers
- The People vs George Lucas
- List of Changes to Star Wars
- All the Star Wars movies that are planned
- JJ Abrams Turns down Star Wars | JJ agrees to director
- Force Friday
- Ed Catmull – Creativity Inc
- George Lucas says Episode V is the worst one
- How to build your own Light-Saber
- Hollywood Arclight Theater projector breaks during the premiere
- Missed Star Wars marketing opportunities
- Wired (2013) : 74 Things We want in a new star wars movie
Send us your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme music from Big Mean Sound Machine.